TheSocialMediaPosse.com Facebook Groups Terms & Conditions
We are all trying to grow our accounts together on Social Media. Through targeted research and experience, we work together to develop and employ Social Media marketing tactics found in our guidebooks that are catalysts for growth. In addition, we work together to test out new strategies and theories to increase our audiences and engagement.
TheSocialMediaPosse.com and it Facebook Community Standardsof “Posse” Facebook groups adheres to
Facebook Groups are either closed or secret groups.
Entry to the Facebook groups is either via invitation, accepting a closed group request or as a BONUS to buying one of our guide books. Your payment is for purchase of the e-guides alone. All BONUS groups are for entry into our Facebook communities. We do not offer a subscription service. Entry to the Facebook groups can and will be negated if there is a violation of the Facebook Community or The Social Media Posse standards.
We will therefore remove anyone from the group without warning who violates these terms including:
- Facebook encourages respectful behavior and so do we. If you are disrespectful to any members or admins, we reserve the right to remove you from the Facebook Groups. This includes but is not limited to:
- No profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- “Trolling” or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Facebook guidelines protect intellectual property. You may not reproduce or distribute ANY of the information found in our ebooks, webinars, or facebook groups including reproduction our copyrighted methods, instructions & special groups (Bubble Nets & Comment Pods ™). Reproduction and distribution is strictly prohibited and we will pursue financial repercussions. In addition we do not allow:
- Commercial solicitations or trolling the group for customers
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands
- Promoting ANY products, services, brands without written approval from the admins.
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary information
- The Instagram Posse is NOT about self-promotion, but about learning and being cheerleaders for one another as we grow together. Spamming the group with links will be grounds for dismissal.
To report something you see in a group:
- Find the post you want to report
- Click in the top-right corner
- Select Report to Admin to report the post to an admin or select Report/Mark as Spam to send the report to Facebook
Note: If you choose to report the post to an admin, the admin will know that you reported it. Admins may or may not choose to remove the post or block the person who shared the post. Reporting a post to an admin won’t send a report to Facebook